sixer on a 200

mark22

I was wondering anyone made a kit to put 3 2barrels on a 200cid from 1965? I know this is probily a dumb question, but i will ask it any way. thanks

do a search for tripple webers, I think someone has run weber progressives on an Offy 3X1

I do not believe that anyone has done this yet or if they have I haven't seen the info.

I know people are running 3 1V Webers but I haven't seen a triple two barrel set-up. X-ecute was talking of a set-up with three Holley 350's.

Someone did show a head that had been worked to accept two Weber 2V's but I haven't heard anything else about it.

I like the idea of two progressive Webers but don't want to cut my head up to make it work. A triple side draft set-up would be cool too if you could get it to run.

yeah the triple side draft webers have been done in australia on the 2v head, you need a special intake manifold obviously but i've seen them around so someone is producing them.
the triple weber setup is hallowed here in aus, check out anything on the hemi six found in the valiant chargers and you'll see why.
the webers are notoriously hard to tune apparently, but i guess once you get them set i hear they stay in tune well. the real attraction with these carbs imo is that they'll give you the maximum na horsepower for these engines.

xy500":1yhbm3vs said:
the webers are notoriously hard to tune apparently

everything i've heard or experienced with webers has been to the complete opposite. they've been really easy to work with.

its very easy to re-jet them, very easy to rebuild them, just easy. at least thats my experience with the 34mm ICH/ICT, ive never laid my hands on a side draft.

Someone here on the board is running a tri-carb setup with a 2bbl on the center and 1bbl carbs outboard.

IIRC Mustang Geezer experimented with dividing the log and running two Holley/Weber 5200's.

I think that went by the wayside when the Aluminum head came out.

Back