Can someone dig up some pics?

Yeah, bouy! You are the benchmark which everyone should reach. As I've said before, anyone who lookes at you panel and paint work can see that your attack into hand working a log head is gonna be out of sight.

Great to have you back. It'll kick some serious butt!

This is sort of like the old Pommy Worzel Gummidge, a British kids fictional character - a scarecrow who could swap heads to suit a particular occasion to endow him with a specific skill.

Next we will be swapping from singing (2v), to handsome (tripower) to bad XXXXer (Classic Inlines) heads. I guess a rework with a grinder makes it a Freddy Krugger head, no?

As for your website, Oh, too weird man, I did Vistaprint this year too. Absolutely love it. I'm revamping it to suit Andriod 2.2 and tablet applications, but its still really good to be able to adjust things so easily, and the online community help with it is first rate, with the on line builders smarter than even the Vistaprint helpers. The Cntl Enter to save the changes was important for me, cause I was forever modifying my website, and it not saving.

Since your post is sort of a body builders "I've shown you my your bicepts, you weedy whimp, now you show me yours....

Mines much more complicated, not nearly so easy as I have three sections to my business.

See http://www.XECLtd.info

Later!!

If that Crown Victoria needs a new driver, there's this guy I call 'Dad', he's been saying he wants one for years...

FALCONAROUND":2m34sv3r said:
EEEEK! Electronics... I stay away from them :)

Yeah, so did I until I got my 98 Explorer XLT in 2011. Like all Fords, it was made up of

something old (84 Ranger frame base, Salisbury HU4/ Dana 44 based 8.8" rear diff, then leaf springs, torsion bar IFS and the same old corporate Mustang II/Fox/Cortina rack and pinion steering sytem)
something new (awesome SOHC alloyheads, 205 hp and a 6250 rpm redline, EDIS and ABS and body control computer),
something borrowed (German Cologne V6 and reheated French C3/A4LD based trans ), and
something blue (The EEC5 program that gaffa'd together the whole shooting match).

Wouldn't have my Fords any other way, of course. Any 100% new Ford is a bad Ford, git it?

Once I hacked into the 'Ploder transmission and EEC unit by using one of the original Ford Electonic Engine Control pioneers, Alex Pepper, it became so much easier. Believe me, with a few American space program whiz kids around, you can do anything, and they don't even force you to buy there stuff.

The US freemarket electonics industry is soo darn good, friendly and service driven, you can get any old POS trans or EFI system to run without having to sell off too much silver.

The other thing was me and my kid Ashley doing electronics together. I built the first road roughness meter in 2002 with him shot gun, and then my current one in 2012 with his help.

Now, I've made my own Test P17: i-flow Calibrated Air Flow Bench for Cylinder head, for intake manifold and Supercharger gas flowing. Cost per hour for supplied head is US $100 per hour. One hour usually allows full flow figures before modification. After that, gas flowing to required net flywheel hp.
30 Hrs alloy DOHC Toyota
30 Hrs iron X-flow Kent I4
30 Hrs alloy Small Block Ford V8
30 Hrs iron 2V Falcon Non Cross flow or Cross flow
60 Hrs iron Small Block Ford V8
45 Hrs Iron Non Cross Flow Falcon I-6
30 Hrs Alloy X-flow/Classic Inlines/SOHC & DOHC Falcon
Rate per hour for grinding and profiling US $20.

Resulting flow also contains recomended cam shaft profile and two suggested suppliers.

Like with the alloy heads for Ford V8's, the quality Classic Inlines aluminum head eliminates ever doing a commerical iron log or 2v or alloy head Falcon six.

But I do use this for my own heads.

How to build one? See the user varnish (aka varnish5000), for his flow bench on http://www.clubpolo.co.uk/forum/index.p ... id=1817226

If you get stuck with carburation, exhast intake or head flow or cc figures, just sing out. We won't set you on the crooked path.

Awesome! I will have dimensions and all that in about 8 months... Time is killing me with the 64.5 to finish, and with a new car to do, a 65 stang Convertible to restore, and a 2002 Wrangler to restore all this winter... Very busy...

Yep, all shop builders I know do 16 hour days with day off something if your lucky..or sick.

Judging by those pickies, your harder working than the best President... :beer:

Back