new triple carb.200cui.

jdn21758

hello i am new here,51 years old and live in the netherlands,my name is JD.i have build an new triple carb six inline for my
mustang cabrio 1968.i used a lot of information from the forum,thanks for that everybody.watch the photo's below,,,,,,,,

whit thanks to INLINE SIX (PERFORMENCE)

greetings:jan douwe noordenbos,,,,, 8)

hello tody,i know what you mean whit,that you want see the moter closer,i can't come to oberhausen (work is calling)
but here some photo's again.

the build up.

the clos up.

hello jack fish,i can't tell you yet the car is not done yet,first the car need a new roof,i hope next month,but stay focus,
comming soon more photo's,,

greetings:jd.noordenbos.

How do you feed that fuel rail? I see a copper line off the back. What kind of fuel pump? Stock? It all looks great.

WOW that looks awesome really makes me want to go through the work of putting triples on my car! What kind of carbs are those???

thanks for the compliments,,guy's,,ludwig the fuelpump is stock,,see the photo below,i have also made new discbrakes
whit a powerbooster.(photo's next time)007-----the carbs are holyes.

keep focus,next time more photo's from my project!!!
greetings:jd.noordenbos :D :D

J.D. very nice workmanship. I hope it runs as good as it looks.

However do i see copper tubing used as brake lines?? If so that is a no no. Copper does not have the strength for brake line use the same goes for compression fittings.

Inverted steel tubing at connections is the only safe way to fabricate brake lines.

I'm sure you will be proud when you get it on the road. Best of luck on its maiden road test.

falcon1963":2icqzeez said:

However do i see copper tubing used as brake lines?? ......
Yikes! I didn't pick up on that :shock: Please tell us that copper colored steel is used for brakes in der Olde Kountry :unsure:

falcon 1963,i used material what we all use in holland,this is special fore brake lines,
this is safer than steel,because the brakelines of my can't by rusting,thanks for youre reaction,
i hope i got more reactions,so i can check if i have my job done good,,,,,,

the RVS double exhaust,,,whatch and enjoy.
i am alway's positif guy's,when i have a half glass whit beer,i never say the glass is half empty,but it is half full,,
that sounds better,so if you have an other opinion,,never mind,,i hope i can learn somthing.(sorry about my english)

greetings to all:jd.noordenbos. have a nice weekend..... 8)

jdn21758":k4bnebi8 said:
i used material what we all use in holland,this is special fore brake lines

i assume you are referring to "CuNiFer" brake lines? it's an alloy made out of copper, nickel and iron. very good for brake lines, as it isn't prone to rust and quite flexible so it's easy to bend by hand. i'm using this on my comet as well!

What! What is this special unobtanium brake line material? :shock:
Bends easy, doesn't rust - why have we in Western Civilization never had such a product? :unsure:: :x
Does it only exist in the lands of gnomes and fairly tales? :p

Back