1992 Jeep Cheroke

Abandoned67

Im buying one tomarow as a winter beater, and its got a trusty I6 in it. I couldnt help but smile when I poped the hood and it was there. Its in ok condition, it has 4wd and all, so it will be good because this is my first winter! wish me luck :eek:

Well winter is over now and my luck was ok :shock: :LOL: I hit a patch of black ice going around a turn and slid into a tree, that put a nice big dent in my pasenger side rear door. Nobody was hurt but the car was a peice of junk anyways, it kept breaking down over winter and it just stoped running like three weeks ago.

So..... I went and bought an OLDER Jeep Cherokee Laredo (1988) same exact thing basicly, exept this one has been taken care of. Im in the proces of fixing the horn (which I have no idea what to do, it just doesnt work and I dont even know where it is located yet) and I am also in the proces of replacing the passenger side wheel bearing. Does anyone know if it is the whole hub that I have to buy or just the inner and outer bearings?

I'll try to post pictures of my old jeeps damage and then some of the new one.

Frank,

You wouldn't want to happen to sell the ABS brake pump and modulator from the Cherokee, would you? Mine need to be replaced, but I've yet to find the time to get it done.

Actually im not sure if it even has ABS becuase it seemed to be the end of the line bare but if it does and I can get to it, I would be glad too. I will look into it, not tomarrow because im working but wednesday.

Back