What is the preferred Aussie head and intake

edgewood bronco

I've got a friend who's headed to Australia. He's willing to haul a head and manifold back for me, but I'm not sure what to tell him to look for. I'm not doing well in my searches finding specifics on which Aussie head is preferred to put on a North American 200 Block. Or is there only one?
Can somebody point me to a good site or post that has a good summary of what to look for?
I'm sure if I had better search terms I could figure this out myself, but so far I'm not doing very well.
I've never thought about these heads before because I never thought I'd have the opportunity to get one, but now that I have that opportunity, the learning curve is steep.
Thanks in advance for helping out a naive beginner!

I'm in agreement with super4ord, the 250 2V head would be the best thing from OZ for your 200.
Uses the same valve cover, valve train, cam, and headers as the American engines; reasons that Mike went with when designing his alloy head.

If you don't want a 2Bbl intake you have two choices: purchase a 4Bbl intake from Mike and port match the runners (his is not a straight bolt-on to the 250 2V head), or purchase an intake from Aussiespeed (they just came out with a bolt-on 4Bbl intake for the 250 2V).

Hope this helps.

Back