Diesel Inliner.

Back in post 214 I had a couple of photos.

I should add these. with the Inline 6 powered T Roadster in the trailer.
picture.php

full

Presently packing up as it is winter here but I am packing up to visit the USA. I will be attending the NSRA Nationals then some time in LA before I attend Bonneville then back in LA to do a few more things and home.

This was sent to me today. Looks like I have a Guardian Angel.

Dear Friends,

I just started the petition: Remove FRAUD listing on the HAMB.. It would mean a lot to me if you took a moment to add your name because: Your actions have shown you have no care. Your actions have also shown your forums do not protect your members. Other forums have far more protective measures in place to protect members. Duplicates of your forums have verified how easy it is for members to have private information stolen that aids identity theft.

https://www.megaphone.org.au/petiti...mb?share=460f2d97-3e93-4135-aab9-070764691426

Real change happens when everyday people like you and I come together and stand up for what we believe in. Together we can reach heaps of people and help create change around this important issue. After you've signed the petition please also take a moment to share it with others. It's super easy – all you need to do is forward this email.

Thank you!

I had to ask him to redo his post as it looked like spam..............

I just started the petition: Remove FRAUD listing on the HAMB.. It would mean a lot to me if you took a moment to add your name because: The actions have shown on the forum they have no care. These actions have also shown the forums do not protect the members. Other forums have far more protective measures in place to protect members. Duplicates of your forums have verified how easy it is for members to have private information stolen that aids identity theft. https://www.megaphone.org.au/petiti...mb?share=460f2d97-3e93-4135-aab9-070764691426 Real change happens when everyday people like you and I come together and stand up for what we believe in. Together we can reach heaps of people and help create change around this important issue. After you've signed the petition please also take a moment to share it with others. It's super easy – all you need to do is forward this email.
Thank you!

A complete duplicate of a forum appeared some time ago that verified just how easy it was for personal details to be harvested. Unlike this forum that has multiple protections in place. Many of my photos here have been lost due to much of this.

Locked out of my email account and had to call in the IT expert. Many are telling me now I have a serial pest that is doing what he can to discredit me and as much damage as he can to me via my online presence, shut down phones and modems along with linking me to sites that do not amuse me. This site does have a better safety record than many others.

Any one wishing to show some support can read the above link.

The petition has gained some momentum. the following was a full duplicate of the Garage Journal forum > https://mikeparisy.com/ and has now been removed but did verify to many how easy a forum can be copied and information harvested about members.

Two years on with two reports to the Police and still I am not getting ahead. Late last year I was inunadated with emails from China for Street & Road Lighting. Now you ask how would that be! :( Take out the A in Road and the & ...........you get STREETROD........... 😡.

Well at least I know I am not alone. The HAMB listing has not helped and my thaughts on the guy that runs it vanished a long time ago as his lack of understanding is simply non existent.

DSCF1085.JPG
This was my mode of transport for the day. Also an Inline six International runs dual fuel Petrol (Gasoline) and Gas (Liquid Propane)

A busy weekend here.
DSCF1099.JPG
COOL-23 had a run out for an event. Tossed an Alternator belt and I was lucky to find a replacement given the waterpump is electric.
13 T Buckets & T Roadsters at the event.

Last edited:
Wow that's one sharp looking 1936 3 window Ford coupe one my favorite year's and I can see your truck setting there in the picture!

Wow that's one sharp looking 1936 3 window Ford coupe one my favorite year's and I can see your truck setting there in the picture!
If you like the front here is the back.DSCF1109.JPG
I failed to get a photo of my 48 truck at the event as i was so busy making sure it did not get blocked in.

Back