All Small Six 1966 200ci iso large log head

This relates to all small sixes
'64 stil has the smaller dizzy hole = harder to up grade. '65 + U can
add the DSII system (coil, trigger/brain, dizzy w/o points). No more
need for SCV/LOM system = carb upgrade too (ie '68 + induction).
"It all looks (pretty) oem ta me." most say.

I have 2 200ci motors, almost complete. one I took the head off of only to find out the block was bored 60 over so we didnt use it for our project.
the other one is still completely together. have plenty of extra parts. only problem is I'm in So. AZ so idk if it would be worth it to you for freight.

Sorry all for the absence. I am still in search of a large log head. I had a head that I though would work, but it turns out the amount of work it will need, the engine builder has suggested to see if I can find a better one before putting the money in.

Ideally someone local to New Hampshire, or willing to coordinate shipping, I will do all I can from my end.

Cylinder Head Assembly
Ford Fairmont
BEAT ANY ONES PRICE ON NEW, RED-TAN
A​
$Call​
ARichner Auto Parts USA-PA(Milesburg) Request_Quote 814-355-3851 Request_Insurance_Quote
Live Chat
353 mi from Concord, NH
03303​
Cylinder Head Assembly
Ford Thunderbird
GOOD VERIFIED
X​
IA19107
$75​
82 Auto Wrecking USA-OH(Brookfield) Request_Quote 330-448-4254 Request_Insurance_Quote
Live Chat
478 mi from Concord, NH 03303​
Hi Chad, I've contacted both of these places as well as others on the car-part list. The first one goes to an old man who wants me to pull the part myself. The second one will not get back to me. I will try both some more to see if they can work with me.

widen the search, I gota head from Fla. Shippin is no BD.
I'm just tryin to help AND
get this over to the proper forum
aahahahaa

Back