All Small Six 200 head bolt thread chaser vs cutting tap.

This relates to all small sixes
LOL. I wish I had a bronco ! Ironhorse is a farm in northern Michigan. Named after the steam engine train line running thru the property. We own some land there and use it to camp on. Might retire up there.

Ahhh..."...in northern Michigan..."
I have "Fuller" family from Holland (GR way), they were mostly (farmer) sailors not train men (& not upper penusila). I've
never seen the ol Steamers in person. There IS an iron hourse equine stables dwn their way though... I can imagine a
sticker/applique sorta steamer applied to your frnt fender 1/4. I may get one for there on the bronk ofa lill lizard:
below the gator-

Sure, I’m just a couple ours east of GR/Holland. Like the lizard. The farm up north does have an emblem - would be a cool quarter decal. I didn’t mention before but the farm was originally set up as an equine friendly development - big stables and lots of trails. Unfortunately, the horse thing fell apart but at least all the trails remain for us to hike around on. I have an old Ford tractor with brush hog up there that I use to maintain the trails. A lot more fun than cutting the grass at home for some reason.

Attachments

• E971DA1E-E02A-45DA-9D06-9DC2A6839C44.jpeg
    E971DA1E-E02A-45DA-9D06-9DC2A6839C44.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 1
oh, kouwell! there's co.s that will take "camera ready' & make a sticker.

"...for some reason..." I'm da same. Like a kid w/a Tonka toy. If volunteer I feel like "da big guy' who's "come to the rescue". The rotary makes lota noise, throws saplins all around, leaves lill nubs where there was a thick lill saplin. Sure, lota fun (unless ur day in, day out job, no?)
8^ 0
Where on U.P. IS this "IH" horse farm? The 1 near my ppl is yuppies, pricy, exclusive, city folk, etc~

the tractor was born same year as me. …. 1964. That’s why I bought it - thought that was cool. Rebuilt it in my garage and trailered it up there years ago. And ya, just like a big ass Tonka toy.

The farm is in northern lower Michigan. About 10 miles inland from Charlevoix and south of petoski. Both of those areas are rich folk. Where we are it’s all corn, cows and farm people. Totally low key, hard working, friendly people. That part of Michigan is highly contoured by the glaciers. Lots of hills /ridge lines which make it awesome because very little of michigans terrain has elevation (it used to be a sea bed so flat and sandy). Our place is on top of one of those hills looking down a chain of lakes (wide river actually). Gorgeous. I just realized this is still the main thread - apologies to everybody else. I’ll send you a PM with some pics.

we can run a lill loose here, among friends, but yes, ur right, back to the topic at hand, a lill compressed air shot dwn those stud holes (we cover the areas we don't want chips to enter).
(OK, thought U meant over L. Mich, onto Hiawatha, etc. Now that's UP, MI).

Back