Autolite 1100 Choke

Humpbackshooter

Does anyone have a diagram on the choke ( spring, linkage, how it goes together) Cant seem to find anything in the forum or anywhere else that show the choke
Automatic choke on a 67 stang, 200ci.
Thank,
Hump

Thanks CR......but I cked mikes link first. What Im looking for is the break-down of the spring and collar part where the adjustment screws are. Ive got mine apart and when I put it back together and was making the adjustments....(per his instructions that came with the rebuild kit) the high speed screw is suppose to touch the collar......mine doesn't. :cry: I ve tried several times to put it back together, but I keep coming up on the short side.

Thanks,
Hump

The easiest is to upload it to a photosharing site. Then you can copy the link into a post or you can use that "Img" button right above the text box here where we post. It will drop in text that looks like this: "" or ""

Hopefully that worked.

Anyway, I purchased a shop manual for the 67 and it does have some diagrams, but I'm not exactly sure what it is you're looking for. What is the "high speed screw" I'm not seeing it anywhere on the diagrams.

CR.....per "mike's cut sheet" that came with the rebuild kit.....its one of the screws there by the linkage that works with the butterfly and plastic nut.

As far as photo bucket...I don't use it or any of the others. I up load straight from my computer.

Thanks,
Hump.

Back