250-2v wanted

A

Anonymous

Hey everyone I am new to posting on the forum but have had my account for awhile. I think I am one of the younger mustang owners here, being only 19 and I am so greatful for all the people on this forum that have been around longer and have more engine experience (I am sorry if some feel insulted by this i dont mean it to be.).

I have a gold 1968 mustang with a 200ci engine and i am looking to get more a little more power and torque out of my engine, so with that said I have seen alot of people on here raving about the Oz250-2v intake and cylinder head. I was wondering if anyone here in this topic had any extra or know how i could get my hands on one.

one thing to keep in mind is that i am a poor college kid and would like one that could be had at an affordable price. I am willing to work my butt of to get the money for it. Any help would be so wonderful.

I know they can get pricey but i most def. want one. Also what would i have to do to mount it in my engine and what kind of machine work would be needed. As i was searching the forums i have seen some info on what would have to be done but i cant remember where i saw it at. also i was looking for a FAQ for the intake and cylinder head but havent seen one. I have researched (but still ahve questions) this but any information on performance would be lovely.

thanks so much again. I dont know if my profile says where i am at but i live in Maryland, USA near Washington DC.

-Matthew Reynolds

p.s. sorry for the long post

i got spare heads and motors which are unfortunately not for sale (7 complete motors and 10 spare heads and intakes) call me greedy and all that but i will be using them on future r&d work for myself. to put one of these setups on your motor shouldnt require any machine work if the 200 is the same as the aussie motor, so its a bolt on fitment. accelerator linkage/cable wise i dont know in the mustangs but it shouldnt be too hard to figure out.

welcom dont worry it take's more then that to offend us.
in aus they can be picked up cheap i got 2 for $70 aus with 1 intake.
how ever for you to get one in us from aus ebay is best bet and you will pay between 250-750 aus + shiping.
also make sure you get one with an intake manifold as they are harder to get then a head.
have you done anything else to your engine yet? and how old is it since last rebuild?
before a 2v id recomend a set of headers with a single 2.5 or twin 2in.
also go electronic ignition and put a mild cam in these will probly be cheaper then getting a 2v and later on make a 2v a much bigger increase over the log head.

Back