4 barrel intake for 223

I've been looking for a long time myself. As far as I know, your only option is Clifford. I occasionally see them on Ebay but, often, overpriced and, usually, without an adapter plate. You can still buy one new but they are expensive.
They can be equipped with adapter plates for a 2 barrel Weber or a 4 barrel Holley. I didn't see the 2 barrel adapter for Ford/Holley carburetors but they used to have that also.

Lou Manglass

Yup, that's been what I've found too! Does anyone have an Offenhauser 2x1 manifold for sale? I have one on another truck that works fantastic. Figured I'd get another for this '60 F100 but having a heck of a time locating one!

Welcome to the Ford Six forum. Yes the Clifford Ram Flow I think it’s is the only 4V intake ever made. I found that it’s an excellent design for the 223 six and will produce the most power next to the Clifford 2 X 4V (they can be used with 2 X 2V carbs too these Clifford intakes are still available new in a 2 X 2V kit but are a bit pricey.

As far as the Offy 2 X 1V intakes they are also a very good design for a simple stock or mildly built 223. to my knowledge you can still get brand new ones as well as the linkage kits. One source for them is through Exeter Auto Supply in Exeter Calif. Check the below link for their catalog they are an old Offy dealer. Best of luck on your 223 build up. Best of luck

Exeter Auto Supply

Back