Aussie Headers

A

Anonymous

I was gone for awhile and I found things under construction. What's up with the Header order? ZZ

I am going down to LA this weekend to pick up one of the early style headers, some oil pans, and a few personal items for my OZ 3-1V SU manifold (cleaners and trumpets) that are arriving on Friday from OZ. I'll take some pics of it and post them as soon as I get home. Then next weekend, I'll test fit it on my 67, take some measurements, and new pics.

After that, this one will be sold to the first person who wants it and sends the cash (providing it fits OK). The price on these is $245 bucks. If all goes well, I will start taking request for them then. BTW, If they don't fit your application, you can send them back and I'll refund the money.

Just for everyones info, I'm working on a new website with all the info on the parts I have and hope to have it done in the next week or two. I'll post a link as soon as its ready. If anyone has any question before then, just send me a PM, e-mail, or post it here. Thanks

Cool!!!

The oil pans have arrived!!!

I can hardly wait to get mine!! :eek: :eek: ;)

Later,

Doug

Mustang_Geezer":weglgtjp said:
Cool!!!

The oil pans have arrived!!!

I can hardly wait to get mine!!
The famous Dandenong Ranges...
pbilly.jpg

This is just down the road from where they're made, I believe.

I was asking this just before the board went down, but are they going to be single or dual outlet? Or, will single outlet be available?

-Geoff

They are dual outs, but a flange can be purchased to convert them to single out. An exhaust shop could handle it just as easily.

Back