Big log head weight

the_smokist

Im wondering what one of the big log heads weighs because I'm trying to get one shipped to me and I'm trying to figure out cost. I've been digging through threads and cant seem to find an answer, can someone help me out? I'd really appreciate it!

#8 - nother one of us "w/senior eyes". If me? "never get dwn on the knees to look, never get back up again" aahahahaa

FEDEX was willing to ship a 1980 complete large log for $175ish from Seattle to Alabama. That way you get a rough idea

Thanks for the info guys, I guess the guy decided he didn't want to sell it and quit answering me after I did went through a bunch of B.S and got a good quote for delivery through shiply. I hate it when people do that! dont tell me you're gonna do something and get me to do a bunch of work and then ghost me. So now I'm on the hunt for another.

ATK is the name, cycles thru Jegs (4W Prts, Summit, fleebay) occasionally (just like our bud Matt w/the alloy) when available. Pretty pricy compared to used AND not done the way a customizer would - *AVAILABLE* - is the catch wrd tho & thats all we need to move forward (@ some point on the calendar).

B gentile, worse would B the wrong part. U'd hafta return, pay ship X2, etc. Chalk it up to expanded understanding...

Thanks for the info guys, I guess the guy decided he didn't want to sell it and quit answering me after I did went through a bunch of B.S and got a good quote for delivery through shiply. I hate it when people do that! dont tell me you're gonna do something and get me to do a bunch of work and then ghost me. So now I'm on the hunt for another.
It was probably a scammer and you looked hard to scam, and it moved on to an easy target.

that's FB MarketPlace for me. The worse *hit I ever saw 🤮

Back