For Sale Carbs.. engine. Head. And 3speed trans

Mach1Mark

Parts cheap.. moving and take take all this metal with me..

I have an engine that was running properly about 10 years ago it still turns has been in a cooled and heated garage. 6cly 200 1966.

I have an original head, I have a rocker arm set... non-adjustable ..

I have a 3 speed transmission I believe 65 or 66. 6cyl No bell housing..

I have three or four Autolite 1100s.

I have three or four Autolite 4150s.
I know that two of them work great, may have to be cleaned and put a couple new parts on for they run perfectly.
I have had them on the car and they run great.

I have a Holley 4-barrel, I have a Holley 2 Barrel I have a Autolite 2100.

I have an alternator and several other miscellaneous parts.

I also have a T5 transmission from a 95 Mustang with long shaft, $500 on that transmission.

I have a rear end out of a stock Mustang. I believe 2.75 gear.. what ever stock is. 6cyl 1966..

I have 66 mustang stock hood.. no rust.. nice hood.

I have a couple stearing wheels.. one is nice.. 66 mustang. One is I believe 70s mustang few cracks.

I have a ring gear for 66 3 speed manual transmission.. not letting that piece go cheep..

I believe have 2 oil pumps. Work fine. Among other parts.. not sure other parts.

2 stock dizzys .

Some stock handles. Side molding, along with rocker outside molding 66 Mustang..

And if u would like to buy the entire car.. might be down for that. 36k.. Aussie head. T5 transmission. 3.75 rear. No rust.

If you want any of these parts please contact me.. make me an offer.. I don't have pictures but if you want one of these particular Parts I may be able to send you a picture. I'm in Charlotte North Carolina thank you.

I'm not sure if I'm aloud to put my number in the post.. but here it is. 70426six035one... thanks

Attachments

• 1417431416535.jpg
    1417431416535.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 22
Is the Holley 2bbl a 350cfm model?
Hey.. sorry for getting back with u so late.. didn't see the message.. I believe the Holley 2bbl is 500 cfm.. I had it on the car for years. Ran great. Tuned for my 6. Larger squirter. Power valve is I believe 4.5 for low vacuum because of my larger cam. I had it Tuned pretty good. I was just tired of the "gassy" smell.. there are threads on here that talk about the 500 CFM the 350 cfm.. and the difference,.. some guy say the 500 is way to go, some guy say the 350 it's the way to go. I replace the 500 with a 350 no, the performance is not as great I don't think it's as Pepe. But I just drive around town and I don't get as much gassy smell. So to answer your question the Holley 2 Barrel is a 500 CFM, thanks ... my phone number is in the post you may text me if you wish..

He hasn’t respond to this thread since 2022 and hasn’t been on the forum since 11/2023. Best bet is to call him at the number he provided at the bottom of the first post.

Parts cheap.. moving and take take all this metal with me..

I have an engine that was running properly about 10 years ago it still turns has been in a cooled and heated garage. 6cly 200 1966.

I have an original head, I have a rocker arm set... non-adjustable ..

I have a 3 speed transmission I believe 65 or 66. 6cyl No bell housing..

I have three or four Autolite 1100s.

I have three or four Autolite 4150s.
I know that two of them work great, may have to be cleaned and put a couple new parts on for they run perfectly.
I have had them on the car and they run great.

I have a Holley 4-barrel, I have a Holley 2 Barrel I have a Autolite 2100.

I have an alternator and several other miscellaneous parts.

I also have a T5 transmission from a 95 Mustang with long shaft, $500 on that transmission.

I have a rear end out of a stock Mustang. I believe 2.75 gear.. what ever stock is. 6cyl 1966..

I have 66 mustang stock hood.. no rust.. nice hood.

I have a couple stearing wheels.. one is nice.. 66 mustang. One is I believe 70s mustang few cracks.

I have a ring gear for 66 3 speed manual transmission.. not letting that piece go cheep..

I believe have 2 oil pumps. Work fine. Among other parts.. not sure other parts.

2 stock dizzys .

Some stock handles. Side molding, along with rocker outside molding 66 Mustang..

And if u would like to buy the entire car.. might be down for that. 36k.. Aussie head. T5 transmission. 3.75 rear. No rust.

If you want any of these parts please contact me.. make me an offer.. I don't have pictures but if you want one of these particular Parts I may be able to send you a picture. I'm in Charlotte North Carolina thank you.

I'm not sure if I'm aloud to put my number in the post.. but here it is. 70426six035one... thanks
i don't know where you are located i would be interested in one of the single barrels for my 200 67 manual choke the original went bad i tried one of those from amazon does not work good at all!! thanks! cjroeting@comcast.net

Back