All Small Six Classic / Vintage Inlines SS Header donut

This relates to all small sixes

Freddy

Have to replace the sintered metal donut gaskets on my stainless steel header outlets, but cannot find them anywhere (including Vintage Inlines). Does anyone have a source for these, or at least a part number or application that would work?

Have to replace the sintered metal donut gaskets on my stainless steel header outlets, but cannot find them anywhere (including Vintage Inlines). Does anyone have a source for these, or at least a part number or application that would work?
I found the 2" I'd doughnut gaskets for my dual outlet header at advance auto . They are flat on the header side & like a regular doughnut gasket on the downpipe side

Where? Post the info for others.
Found it on Walker's site. They have a PDF that shows the different types and dimensions. I ordered the #31550 because it said it was 2" ID, but it was about .070" less than 2", so it would not slip over the tube. Also, it was made of some kind of braided wire that unraveled easily. So now I have ordered the #31619 which also says it is 2" ID and I am hoping it is the sintered iron type. A guy on FB said he had used that one with success, so we shall see!

mmm, mmm, mmm. We ( I ) love prt #s almost' much's pic.

Back