electric fuel pump kit on ebay

It looks very similar to one I got from Summit. SUM-G3136-2. It was part combo package. I wouldn’t get it because if it’s anything like the one I got it was very noisy. Nothing I did could get rid of the vibrations and noise. Igave up and picked up Mr Gasket electric pump at my local AutoZone for a lot less money and it very quiet just a slight hum. It’s been in for a year so far with no problems. I’m also using it on an Offy triple carb setup.

Gene

Good price, but you get what you pay for. 115 gallons per hour is more than a 200 needs, but the kit does come with a fuel pressure regluator.

Personally, I'd go with a good relaible Carter pump. Actually, nothing wrong with a mechincal pump.
http://www.jegs.com/i/Carter/180/P4389/ ... Id=1145238
You could probably find a better price if you shop around.

6 psi @ 72 gph should work out great. With 6 pounds you don't need a regulator, but one couldn't hurt. I had to use a pressure regulator with Holley 1904. Definitely wire a safety switch.

A bit much pump for a street 200 cid engine.

I have a similar pump -regulator setup on my 62 Falcon that feeds a 500cfm Holley 2 barrel carb. The engine is buzzed to 6k RPM through the 1/4 mile traps ..... with shifts at 5500 rpm

Back