For Sale Engines/Parts For Sale

StarDiero75

1K+
VIP
Supporter 2018
1964 Complete 170: 1978 exhaust manifold, complete with autolite 1100 and matching LOM dizzy. Cranks over. Last dove into the garage 11 years ago. Got yanked for a 408 swap. Can come with generator/brackets for extra.

***PENDING*** 1976 Complete 200: 1980 log head, EGR delete, 1968 exhaust manifold, autolite 1100 and matching LOM dizzy, air cleaner. Complete, comes with 2spd Fordomatic. Cranks over. Car is parts car which is why its being yanked. Can come with alternator and pulleys for extra. ***PENDING***

1978 Complete 250: 1978 log head, 78 exhaust manifold, carter YF, no dizzy (was DSII but keeping that), C4 bellhousing, starter

1966 289: Factory bore, disassembled but complete, 2V intake, distributor. Will need rebuild.

1974 200/250 Head 2V converted. Highly ported intake/exhaust. Exhaust ports all flow benched to same CFM. Setup for Holley/Autolite pattern.

1963 170 Head. Complete, can come with adj rockers for extra.

7.25 3.20 Rear end. Comes from a 63 Falcon. Brakes and all.

7.25 3.50 Rear end. Comes from 65 Falcon. Newer axle bearings, seals, brakes. Got swapped for an 8 inch.

8 inch 2.79 rear end. Comes from 66 Mustang. Chromed, open diff, needs axle bearings (swapped for another complete posi 8 inch). Newer shoes. Has very minor crack on the bottom of housing, needs small weld to repair. 5 lug.

2 Sets of front I6 spindles, 63 and 65. Comes with upper and lower control arms.

1 1965 200 LOM distributors. 5/16 shaft

Holley 2300 350CFM, needs rebuild.

Several Autolite 2100's. Two 1.08's, two 1.23. Need rebuilds. The 1.08's are very clean, ran them on the car till swapped to a Street Avenger Holley

Will add more parts as I disassemble my 63 Falcon Parts Car. I have other odds and ends as well, feel free to ask if I have it. Call me for more information on pricing, shipping availability, and pictures: 253-468-0055. Bremerton, WA.

Prefer cash, but trades may be accepted. I like guns, ammo, shop equipment, T04 flange .63AR turbo, & 63 Falcon/65 Ranchero parts.

Thanks,
Ryan

Last edited:
1964 Complete 170: 1978 exhaust manifold, complete with autolite 1100 and matching LOM dizzy. Cranks over. Last dove into the garage 11 years ago. Got yanked for a 408 swap. Can come with generator/brackets for extra.

1976 Complete 200: 1980 log head, EGR delete, 1968 exhaust manifold, autolite 1100 and matching LOM dizzy, air cleaner. Complete, comes with 2spd Fordomatic. Cranks over. Car is parts car which is why its being yanked. Can come with alternator and pulleys for extra.

1978 Complete 250: 1978 log head, 78 exhaust manifold, carter YF, no dizzy (was DSII but keeping that), C4 bellhousing, starter

1966 289: Factory bore, disassembled but complete, 2V intake, distributor. Will need rebuild.

1974 200/250 Head 2V converted. Highly ported intake/exhaust. Exhaust ports all flow benched to same CFM. Setup for Holley/Autolite pattern.

1963 170 Head. Complete, can come with rockers for extra.

7.25 3.20 Rear end. Comes from a 63 Falcon. Brakes and all.

7.25 3.50 Rear end. Comes from 65 Falcon. Newer axle bearings, seals, brakes. Got swapped for an 8 inch.

8 inch 2.79 rear end. Comes from 66 Mustang. Chromed, open diff, needs axle bearings (swapped for another complete posi 8 inch). Newer shoes. Has very minor crack on the bottom of housing, needs small weld to repair. 5 lug.

2 Sets of front I6 spindles, 63 and 65. Comes with upper and lower control arms.

2 1965 200 LOM distributors. 5/16 shaft

Holley 2300 350CFM, needs rebuild.

Several Autolite 2100's. Two 1.08's, two 1.23. Need rebuilds. The 1.08's are very clean, ran them on the car till swapped to a Street Avenger Holley

Will add more parts as I disassemble my 63 Falcon Parts Car. I have other odds and ends as well, feel free to ask if I have it. Call me for more information on pricing, shipping availability, and pictures: 757-817-4278. Bremerton, WA.

Prefer cash, but trades may be accepted. I like guns, ammo, shop equipment, T04 flange .63AR turbo, & 63 Falcon/65 Ranchero parts.

Thanks,
Ryan
How much you want for the 2v modified head? Send me a pm to wc4225@ gmail.com

Hi guys. I have a recently rebuilt 65 200 long block minus the head that I may soon be selling. It depends what I find when I dig into my own engine this winter. I purchased it (out of the car) from somebody who did a V8 swap but said the engine was running great when he pulled it. He sent me a copy of the new parts sheet from the shop that did the work. I’ll post a copy of it once I find it. Seemed like good quality parts to stock specs. Bored 30 over. Can you help me figure out a reason asking price ? Thanks

Hi guys. I have a recently rebuilt 65 200 long block minus the head that I may soon be selling. It depends what I find when I dig into my own engine this winter. I purchased it (out of the car) from somebody who did a V8 swap but said the engine was running great when he pulled it. He sent me a copy of the new parts sheet from the shop that did the work. I’ll post a copy of it once I find it. Seemed like good quality parts to stock specs. Bored 30 over. Can you help me figure out a reason asking price ? Thanks
Not to be an ass but I dont think this is the place to ask that on my listing. You have a post on this motor in the performance forum right? About trying to put the 67 bell and all behind the 65? Honestly that place gets more traffic, I'd ask there. But to answer your question, I'm not quite sure. I don't want to insult you but having the paper is nice, but there is unknown miles on it, unknown shop, and unknown when the work was done (based on the info you have immediately provided me). Personally if I buy a motor with all those unknown variables, I consider it just another engine, nothing special. Maybe $300 max. If you have a video of it running it will justify the price a little more. If it had had performance work to it, it'd be worth more as well, but its another factory build 200. I had a guy trying to sell me a semi built 200, the whole motor that had maybe 10k on it with a lumpy cam, headers, dual pattern block, ported 2V converted head, and electronic ignition for $400. So my estimate for you might be high.

Good luck,
Ryan

Last edited:
Also, that 76 200 of mine is exactly what you are looking for. It has the correct bell housing pattern you need. Plus it has the nice head on it. I will be attempting to fire it up this weekend. Let me know if you are interested

StarDiero - sorry man, di*k move on my part, except I’m not quite sure how it happened. I was looking in the sale section and at your add. Then I thought an opened up a new thread in the for sale section with my question - can’t figure out how it got attached to your listing. Sorry, chalk it up to “distracted foruming” I guess. Regardless, I appreciate your input on the approx cost of my motor. I asked it here because I figured the people actively buying and selling them would have the most accurate feedback. I suppose there’s plenty buyers in the general forum too.

StarDiero - sorry man, di*k move on my part, except I’m not quite sure how it happened. I was looking in the sale section and at your add. Then I thought an opened up a new thread in the for sale section with my question - can’t figure out how it got attached to your listing. Sorry, chalk it up to “distracted foruming” I guess. Regardless, I appreciate your input on the approx cost of my motor. I asked it here because I figured the people actively buying and selling them would have the most accurate feedback. I suppose there’s plenty buyers in the general forum too.
You're fine man, just letting you know. Don't worry about it. Feel free to pick up a motor from me, I might forgive you then haha. Honestly, you could take the parts out of your short block and put them into the 76 motor I got. Just an idea, might save you money and knowing you got a good put together motor. I'm not 100% sure but you might even be able to reuse all the bearings if you were real strapped. Just an idea. Did you overpay for your motor?

Thanks Star - it was an honest mistake.
I paid 150 for the entire rebuilt motor just to get the head for my existing engine. once I remove my current head, I can judge whether my short block needs rebuilt or not. If yes, then I plan to scavenge parts from the new motor for my current motor. Unfortunately, the new block is a 65 and won’t mate up to my 68 bell and 3 spd 3.03.

I also have a 79 250 in great shape I could swap in but am missing the bell housing and clutch parts needed to mate up to my trans. If I were to go this route, I’d probably go all in and track down a T5 to go with it.

Im on the verge of to many options for my brain to handle - a good problem.

Would love to have it but have been laying out a ton of money lately (2 sets of tires, house stuff, mustang stuff, …. Just can’t swing it plus can’t bring myself to pay that kind of shipping ever.

Would love to have it but have been laying out a ton of money lately (2 sets of tires, house stuff, mustang stuff, …. Just can’t swing it plus can’t bring myself to pay that kind of shipping ever.
I just paid $750 to get an Aussie 2V 250 head from Down Under. Plus $1650 purchase price. $175 is the cost of the ship, plus needed box/package protection/etc.

Ryan,

Tried to call you this morning to talk about the motors you have for sale. Number comes up as "out of service". Shoot me txt at 604 849 0076 or a PM? I'm interested in your '76 200.

-Dave

I know this is an old thread but is the 1978 complete 250 engine still available? And is it in "running" condition or close to it? I have one 250 already but it is going to need machining work and I'd like to get something in my vehicle sooner than later before tackling that project.

Thanks,
Clay

Back