Forged Pistons

A

Anonymous

Does anybody know where I can get forged pistons for my 64.5 stang I-6? :unsure::

As far as I know, there arn't any. I wish there was a forged piston for the 200/250. They would fit into my Topaz perfectally.

There were forged pistons made for the 200/250, I've got a set. If I can't use them for the 221 then they go up for sale.

DB

DBzOkole":1turg596 said:
There were forged pistons made for the 200/250, I've got a set. If I can't use them for the 221 then they go up for sale.

DB

Can you get me a part number for those fordged pistons? I'm very intrested in knowing more about them.

i bought a set of 40 over forged pistons i know they make them there out there i got mine from larryperformance.com i know he wasnt the best ot get them from but he had the forged so i went with him

ok sorry it took so long this is what's printed on the label.

TRW Thompson Products
Powerforged Pistons
6L2217F

DBzOkole":3fb2xos6 said:
ok sorry it took so long this is what's printed on the label.

TRW Thompson Products
Powerforged Pistons
6L2217F

After searching online and making a bunch of phone calls I found out the L2217F has been discontinued. As far as I can tell, nobody has a wharehouse with some in it. I'm gonna check at work and see if by any chance I can get them through work.

BTW www.larryperformance.com is not up.

Bad news guys, I called Summit, Jegs, JC Whitney, and afew other places. Nobody heard of them. I finally talked to a guy at hm-performance.com, and this guy called Federated-Mogul and they said that piston was discontinued.

I'm gonna check to see if I can get them through a warehouse through work.

Back