got the new engine : )

lyonsy

got the new engine yesterday just over 3g worth of machining and parts and a little labour lol ;)
head has been reco'ed had 1.8/1.85 not sure which ones iam pretty sure 1.8 inlet and 1.6 exhaust valves fitted deshrouded and throtted out and cc at 53cc chambers.
block has 200 rods resized with arp rod bolts and acl pistons up 30 with comp set at 10.2:1 so i can run 98.
it also has acl bearing kit through out new rollermaster timing chain using an old but hardly worn set of adjustable gears new oil pump and pushrods lifters using s/h 1477b wade cam and new head bolts.
i also scored his old block which is 30 up and slightly worn with a few scratchs in the bore his old race series pistons on 250 rods and i have a set of the same pistons rods and a crank all ready balanced with those rods and pistons so ill be giving the block a hone see how it comes up if its good ill get the pistons crack tested and put that one together the same as the one jsut built with 250 rods instead and no arp rod bolts ;) so will be a good spare short motor might even have the spare e2 head at home i got done up and put it on and through it in the road car.
also got a falcon high engery sump but since i got rid of the falcon the engine was going into ill be selling it as i got 3 cortina's putting there hands up for these engines lol.
so what ya reckon they whould be good for bloke previosly had 138rwkw with 250 rods std valves/head with pacemaker's and xf injection cust computer and 2.6magna injectors.
with a 4bbl pacemaker corty ractors and dizzy weighted up for it should call 130-140rwkw i think mabey more?
drift

Back