My 200 EFI Turbo build ('65 Econoline)

Well, got that fixed (surprised my local parts store had the exhaust gasket in stock, along with the bad plug), took her for a short drive, and it is running good! I have some issues with my throttle linkage (it is 6' long and has lots of bends) but I will get that worked out tomorrow.

Gettin there!
Not far to go now!
Phase 1, almost complete!

Update:

Still running fine, been my daily for the last few months... I finally obtained a fan spacer to make room for my trigger wheel setup, made a bracket for the Crank Angle Sensor, and got all that mounted.
K7rtDVh.jpg

So it's running efi with the 2 barrel cfi unit? How was tuning it with your diy board ect? How's that cam treating you? Is the turbo hooked up?

Econoline":3rmfbcmi said:
So it's running efi with the 2 barrel cfi unit? How was tuning it with your diy board ect? How's that cam treating you? Is the turbo hooked up?

No, still running on the carb/dizzy, wanted to get it well broken in before doing the EFI, and then life happened, currently going to get the ignition going first (wasted spark Mitsubishi coils/module) and then next fuel (still need some odds and ends to finish that) got as far as mounting the coils and module today, next I need to wire up the ECU, and create my spark tables.

Loving the cam, but I can tell already the 302 valve springs were not enough, going to order some Schneider springs and swap them ;-) As for tuning, I have not started yet, but it uses the same tuner studio app megasquirt uses, and mostly works exactly the same.

HKw9pwM.jpg

Back