All Small Six Saved A 250ci.

This relates to all small sixes
You should put a Hyper spark dist in it . I run a 2300 Sniper & Hyper spark on my 67 stock small log headed 200 thru a 2x1 adapter along with a Paxton supercharger. That 200 loves haveing the fuel jammed.in.it . Runs like a v8

All you have to do is join it don't cost a penny
Only my personal information to be sold without my permission.

No thank you.

It doesn't have to hurt to do things incrementally. While you know the steps may or will be less effective than the final package, they also provide benchmarks, and some basic skills exercise. For example, it will be beneficial to find the optimal ignition timing the engine needs at every point below boost, so when it gets boost the new area is simple to tune. I've heard some say they don't want to tune it twice. But I would, as it's not a full tune and most of it will stay the same, while the second time around is bound to be better and much quicker from the first-go with the previous data and added experience. There's a bright side to everything. Use it how it fits and works best for you. (y)

‘yeah', i sez under hmy breath, 'no money makes me think harder. I'm preventing that alzheimer’s.’ 8^ 0

“...frame mounts off that 76 Maverick 250ci... I’ll have to read up on how people..."

notorious 60s/70s ford low hood is dealt with those (called ‘late Mav mounts’n towers)
w/ ‘egg-ing-out’ the bolt holes (I call it ‘elongating’) aahahahaa This way my bronk wuz able
to take the 2 inch higher deck under a bent8 hood. Slotting the motor down in the longer holes.
(C the “69 250 motor" in bronk @ above/below sig)

Back