All Small Six Thanks

This relates to all small sixes

R_Calris

its kind of hard to believe that its been over half a year since I found this forum.

I grew up around cars, and enjoy fixing them, and getting them to run like new (or better). and I knew there were things I was missing about the little six when I came here. you guys have helped me get my SB6 almost to where she is buzzing again. when I got the car, the buzz wasn't even there because of how badly the car was taken care of. the road to getting it complete is still a long way off, and there are still things I know I need to do (still need a new carb, but have been putting it off, sorry Bubba).

I just want to take this (Sunday) May 1st. and give a big thank you to everyone who is here, active or not, and have posted to the forums, as sometimes those old converstations, or ones that don't pertain to me, give a little bit of insight into something I may have missed. nobody is perfect, and nobody knows everything; and we often times forget some of the simplist things. I am glad most everyone is calm and patient, and enjoys teaching as much as I enjoy (re)Learning about these unique engines.

also, if you know any veterans, its now officially Yellow Ribbon Month. and to you fellow veterans who lurk here: Thank you for your service!

Back