All Small Six Time for an Exhaust System...

This relates to all small sixes
justa bout any kit, I don't use (suspension, break, shock, etc) as it is an assembly of (known) parts w/extra charge. I come here & get list of actual components/prts for my own acquisition. I sometimes swap out of that for up or dwn grade. This is part of 'custom'.
In some cases drop ship has savings over this orientation. I want what I want + savings. Also like to do any clearincing fab or other mods (some stuff I got was poorly done) myself as the craft is fun, saves, is better (in my opinion). I hate alota "bolt-ons" anyway.

I didn't read all 4 pages. I also understand wanting a kit and doing it yourself. But, I drove into a local muffler place that does classics and $300 later my custom exhaust was installed minus what I paid for my muffler. Sometimes it is easier to let someone do it instead of having fitment issues.

I didn't read all 4 pages. I also understand wanting a kit and doing it yourself. But, I drove into a local muffler place that does classics and $300 later my custom exhaust was installed minus what I paid for my muffler. Sometimes it is easier to let someone do it instead of having fitment issues.

I was going to do that...but I ended up buying a FlowMaster kit that a local shop is going to put on for me along with whatever needs to be fabricated from the header to the beginning of this system.

I bought this one...

Back