Wanted Turbo exhaust manifold for 200-I6

rwbrooks50

Supporter 2021
Supporter 2018
I need the above to mount a turbo on my '63 Ranchero 200, three single barrels.
I am in Dallas, Texas.

As far as I know, there is no such animal - turbo guys use a u- or j-pipe coming off the stock manifold to feed a turbo.

Also, how you going to feed 3 1-bbls from a turbo???

always interested in forced induction discussions :

no available turbo manifolds for Ford small block six AFAIH . Occasionally some version of a built turbo-manifold shows up for sale on E-Pay or forums but I wouldn't hold my breath...

the car the small block six and specific turbo usually have most influence on 'turbo manifold' configuration. Favored turbo position is toward battery location. Simple 'J-Pipe ' can put turbo where fits best for your fabrication. Crossing over to passenger side or back lower are also alternatives.

. .

with three carbs, the air plumbing gets real challenging.

have fun

(In developing a Forced Induction setup for my small block six avocation, I worked on using the Offy Tri-Power - three individual port - log manifold modification to the purpose of adding a roots style compressor. I used a plenum on top of the tri-port manifold enabling tuning a single big carburetor instead of much more complicated multi-carbs. Although it worked well in NA configuration, I turned towards more conventional/traditional FI mod of J-Piped draw-through turbo and then supercharger for easier ergonomics of fitting it all under the vehicles' hood. 'Maybe provide someone the motivation to continue the tri-port FI concept:)

. .

Hi Rick,

Do you not have a single outlet stock exhaust manifold or are you looking for a header style like Kelly had on her Falcon that Will made? I do have one of the dual outlet Aussie Speed exhaust manifolds. It is an aftermarket manifold that the Aussies use for turbo setups.

Darrell
Darrell this is wayne Clark I
Hi Rick,

Do you not have a single outlet stock exhaust manifold or are you looking for a header style like Kelly had on her Falcon that Will made? I do have one of the dual outlet Aussie Speed exhaust manifolds. It is an aftermarket manifold that the Aussies use for turbo setups.

Darrell
Darrell this is wayne Clark, I just came across this post & seen that you have a cast iron style header. Would you be intrested in selling it if you still have it? If so let me know. Thanks

Darrell this is wayne Clark I

Darrell this is wayne Clark, I just came across this post & seen that you have a cast iron style header. Would you be intrested in selling it if you still have it? If so let me know. Thanks

Last edited:
Funny, I picked up a custom log style turbo manifold. The previous guy even threw in the 2bbl draw thru setup as well. Its set up for a T04 flange. I'm not super keen to want to sell it but for the right price I would consider it

Back