Updated 03/2009 - First posted 12/2002 - Aussie 2V owners!

About time!

Picked up the OZ this morning, That's right ! computer controlled !

FetchImageJPG.asp

FetchImageJPG.asp

FetchImageJPG.asp

FetchImageJPG.asp

Are we nuts?, now if we can get the commander 950 to control spark advance with the custom 7 wire TFI unit, pinging will never happen again under that hood. As we boldly go where no man has gone before with an 81 block.

Thoughts?
Cheers Mike

If any of you guys have pics of your OZ setups, I would really like to post them on my web site if you would be so kind as to e-mail them to me.

So far I have Bens, KC's, Mikensons (now) and that's it.

Thanks in advance.

I am the one who has one in a bronco that addo was talking about. I would post a picture, but you really don't want to look at the engine bay in my old bronc.

i have a 250 2V set-up. i am in the process of restoring a 69 falcon too drop it in. i am guessing it will be may of 2008 before engine is in the bay.

Are you only asking Americans? Seeing as they are the only ones (and a Canadian) who have answered so far.

Count 1 Aussie with a 2V head here. TomXY is another.

That said, I am considering the upgrade to the Classic Inline head if I can. Give me a few months, as of a month ago I am between jobs.

Dan

Gunner_Boone
Are you only asking Americans? Seeing as they are the only ones (and a Canadian) who have answered so far.

All are welcome to sign in that are running or installing a Aussie 2v ;)
Current responces total 26 Aussie 2v's
We all know there must be more, at this rate Azcoups new head will out pace our's in numbers with-in the first or second shipments from oversea's?

I bought one on e-bay about a year ago (this is before I knew Mike was going to produce his) it was machined, and bought the cam and the holly. I had an original 66 200 block machine and blueprinted. Looks good anyway. After putting it together I decided to get the rest of the components on the car and make sure I work the bugs out before I install the engine. I just purchased the DUI set up, and installed it on the original engine in the car, works great. Put a new to me rear end in, an original 7.25 w/3.25 gears. New springs, shocks, rear sway bar. Next I'm going for headers and exhaust. Then figure out the throttle linkage. Doing a little powder coating and shining it up, then the install. Maybe this winter.

i got 2 2v one running sorta till killed it and one spare head at a price to make you cry $70 aus for 2 heads 1 manifold

guys add anothr 10 heads to the list
i have 3 spare heads and manifolds
7 complete motors with heads and manifolds
im looking at aquiring another 3 or 4 soona nd i have not spent more than $150 for a complete motor and trans (3 of them have not even been runin or started yet!)
and sorry to spoil anyones dreams but i am not selling any, they are spares and for future projects.

One complete motor, 3 heads, 4 manifolds, and two original carb and air filter arrangements, plus a handful of of Holley adaptors and 3 genuine new old stock vacuum advance units...

Oh and two 'normal' pre x-flow 250's, one in a car, one as a coffee table in the workshop

Back