Used Set of Aluminum Super Rods & Health Issues Update

Robert, I've been lurking here for over half a year, listening and learning. You've been a great source for information and 'real world' experience and I've enjoyed reading your posts. Plus, your sense of humor is a hoot! I'm so sorry to hear about the latest diagnosis. I'll definitely be praying for your strength and for patience. And your sense of humor!
Dave

Well, Bubba, you're not allowed to go anywhere, we have too much to still learn from you.
Sending prayers to you and yours.
DannyG

Hi Ford Six Site members I have a health update. I had not been feeling very well the last 4 weeks and went in for some more tests. My Heart issues were doing very well and I have been out of A Fib since having the last Cartalogy Version. Still I got some bad news yesterday evening. They say that I have a very aggressive Cancer now and am in Stage 4. I want to thank everyone that has been keeping me in their prayers to. Robert
Robert,
I was very saddened to read this post. I didn't know about your health issues until now. You have been such a great help to me on my Comet. Remember, I told you before, "don't ever leave this site". I wish you all the best and hope we will continue to see you post. Thank you SO MUCH for for everything. Mrs. Pickles thanks you too.
Be well,
Doug in NC

Hey, Bubba. I just saw this thread. I'm so sorry to hear about your health issues. I hope that you will be able to continue your work. I'll be praying for you.

Last edited:
Hey Robert, I’ll keep you in my thoughts and prayers always. You’re a great friend and mentor. Stay strong man! My wife couldn’t help herself but cry when I told her the news. We just wish you and your family well.

Gosh Darned, bud. If it is not one thing it's nother. All I can say is
Dont Get Old
as all these things seem to effect us. At 71 yrs old I got a few too
and not far behind~

Last edited:
Robert, I'm very sorry to hear about that cancer. Your knowledge has been invaluable to most everyone else here. Thank you so much for sharing. I wish you all the very best and will definitely keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

EDIT: Posted this before I read the remembering thread.

Last edited:
yeah it happened too quick to respond.
And that's w/a announcer who did the best he could~

Back