WANTED extractors for xe 250

A

Anonymous

I'm after a set of extractors to fit a 250 in an xe guys ASAP

Anyone got any to get rid of?
I'm in Melbourne Western suburbs
Like them to be reasonably good condition.

Thanks

Aaron

Must be some up the back of someones shed covered in cobwebs!!

at the risk of stating the obvious try wreakers/tradingpost/paper gota be a set in one of them :D

i got a set for a cortina
iron head tho im pretty sure xe was alloy head all the way

cheers
pcman

Iron head has different stud patterns for the flange. You can get multi-fit flanges to suit both iron and alloy jobbies.

Wouldn't Early Bird wreckers know where to look? (If they're still around.) Sydney price would be $100-120 TOPS at a wrecker. Too big to post - courier costs $110 - I know. :devilish:

Or try http://www.jet-hot.com.au/jethotdirect.htm for...

FORD XC - XF 250 CROSS FLOW JHD17 $398

Regards, Adam.

Ive got a set of extractors for sale im asking around $150 mark they are pritty new i got off my mate but they are no use to me because im going turbo

G'day xeturbo.

Where about in Melbourne are you?
What Brand are they?

Hows the turbo going? What motor and exciting bits you using, i'm keen on this idea but not for a while hence needing the extractors!

Thanks

im in Blackburn South

the brand of the extactors are unknown, i can send you a pic if intrested.

well the turbo motor the only thing that is standard is the block and the crank. Im using hemi rods and forged pistons.

Sounds interesting XEturbo!!

Yeah some pics of them would be excelent!!

and your turbo motor sounds good too, do you have a website or anyhitng showing all the various stages of the build up??

Thanks

Aaron

Tell more bout the turbo stuff dude i'm sure theres heaps of people on here that are interested also!!

yes indeed do keep us informed on what your using and how your doing it

Back