what is the best turbo for a 300-6

:unsure: Hi SR.IIRC the newest MS box does have the capability to control an automatic tranny.Or,did I misread or misunderstand the article that I read?
Good luck.Have fun.Be safe.
Leo

The newer megasquirts (and all of them to a certain degree) have some more options for add-on peripherals that you can program, but you have to be able to write C code to do it.

The stock MAF system can probably handle 5psi or so of boost safely, or you can do some of the workarounds that people have come up with to 'trick' the computer, like a rising rate fuel pressure regulator, one of those things that tricks the 02 sensor into thinking you are lean so it richens up... etc.

There is also a lot of info out there for reprogramming the ford EEC's, in fact they are probably one of the more hackable OEM ECU's. I'm not sure if the straight 6 has been hacked or not, does anyone know?

If you do megasquirt get it running stock before jumping into the turbo mechanicals, or hook up the turbo with the wastegate spring removed so you can cut your teeth before running the risk of blowing up your motor.

Back