what ya think of a dual holley 500cfm on a argi 221 me head?

A

Anonymous

was just talking with someone and we thought of casting a intake for the argentina 221 me head so you can have dual holley's or dual carbs so it will split the plenum, so that each carb only sees 3 cylinders give more top end and your torque curve will come on sooner and be very broad and flat with very good top end power what do you think any ideas on how to mount the carbs ??

Dual DGV's would be perfect, IMO, but dual Holley 2300's might be too much for a street car.

K9115.jpg

slantsixangle.jpg

what about like dual 350's and is that one for the oz head? or is that for the me and do you mean dual webers for the dvg????

Nope, that one is for a Slant6 Mopar.
Those carbs would offer very good performance. I think Stove Bolt still sells Holley Webers for $65, factory rebuilt.

Bty: very good intake design

John

8) i also agree with jack. dual holleys, even the 350 ones are too much for the little 6. the webers are a better setup.

Naw its not too much. :eek: Just build that engine like those Argentinians. Put a 300+ duration mechanical cam with open headers and some real low rearend gears. Rev that shiz up to 7000 every time. Hell two 350 cfms might not be enough. :LOL:

i was thinking of going smaller on the carbs for the dual setup but dont know what one to go with weber dvg's? what and were can i get these at?

Southern Cross Racer":1m3ria6x said:
Just run a single Holley carb under 12 pounds of boost... :eek:

yep pretty darned good option too brotha!

WOW YOU WILL KILL THE DARN THING WITH FUEL AND AIR I WOULD PROBLY GO WITH 2 250'S OR SOMETHING OR JUST GO WITH ONE 500CFM WILL WORK GOOD.

Back