First drive. What do you all think?

take a look, it's not there...

:unsure: congrats with it moving under its own power now that's good progress! On the bad shaking maybe the muffler is plugged up or the tail pipe is bent so it's al most closed. Good luck (y) :nod:

Thanks I'll check exhaust but what is causing that lack of power and rpm. It'll stop reving at like 2,500 and just flatline. You can her it at wide open it sounds mean but it doesn't make a lick of difference on speed

no, can't hear.
SCV/LOM match'n operating properly. Some1 said the dizzy (oil)?

falcon_master":xn3m01qe said:
Thanks I'll check exhaust but what is causing that lack of power and rpm. It'll stop reving at like 2,500 and just flatline. You can her it at wide open it sounds mean but it doesn't make a lick of difference on speed

I hear you but a plugged up exhaust system is one of the major causes for lack of power! It's fairly easy to test for it at little or no cost except for your time. Good luck (y) :nod:

Sure sounds like you engine is constipated from a clogged exhaust.
Draw a straight line with a crayon & take it out for a test drive. The crayon will melt at the restriction.

I think you just killed that family of field mice living in your can muffler.How far/fast could you sprint if your nose and mouth were plugged?Cut the can off,visually look for a kink in what's left.
Also sounds a little like you need to see if dashpot is moving the advance.

Back