Aluminium heads other than vintage inlines

There's a company in Argentina that makes them. There was one on ebay a year or 2 ago.

unfortunately there are few companies making aluminum heads for the old small inline six. its not a popular motor for performance applications, so aluminum heads are not flying out of the factories. in fact there are few aluminum heads for any inline six regardless of manufacturer.

the currently cast "Argie's" seem to B of poor quality,
use Matt's

Go with a proven design and quality product like the Classic Inline head Matt offers. By the time you pay duties and customs plus shipping from Argentina, and the communication barrier, you could pay more and still have a poorer quality product. Then you have to deal with sending it back on your nickle, if you ever receive it to begin with. There have been instances in other countries like this where they take your money and you never hear from them again.

Can he deliver them? Is there any race sponsorship or research going on? Seems like we haven't heard from him in a while to me. Stand up or fuck off

Econoline":33sevho8 said:
Can he deliver them? Is there any race sponsorship or research going on? Seems like we haven't heard from him in a while to me. Stand up or "censored" off

Do you mean Matt? If so, a new batch is on its way. I just paid for one.

I've had no trouble getting in touch with Vintage Inlines, he has responded every time I sent a email and I'm prob not his favorite person to hear from, I've always got design questions because I am pushing the limits of the head.
Walt

Back