300 MegaSquirt project

the issue i had is i couldnt get the map sensor to read correct so i just changed it to alfa n tuning but i would realy like to get that right. any ideas? it runs ok but i worry about it when i am towing and what not.

red(neck+truck)":1pl9feww said:
the issue i had is i couldnt get the map sensor to read correct so i just changed it to alfa n tuning but i would realy like to get that right. any ideas? it runs ok but i worry about it when i am towing and what not.

Which MS you running on what board? Which sensor?

Seems odd that its not working since that should be what the default in all the software should be set for. Is something damping the signal? Where do you have it hooked into the system? I ended up putting a fitting in the carb spacer on mine so its the only thing hooked to it. When I had it tapped in with other vacuum things I did not seem to get as good a vacuum signal.

Did you put the board together yourself? They talk about the things being easy to over tighten and I imagine you could get them too hot when soldering.

its off a vaccum port on the intake. i did put the board together myself so it may very well be a my bad moment. i dont know maby ill just leave it alfa n it weems to run ok like that

Back