Any advice on building a 200ci for a turbo?

I wanted to get a picture of that but I didn’t want to hold up my machinist because it was bolted up and everything And I actually showed up during his lunch break I want to get a picture of it when I hurt a chance without the spacer

Very cool project! I wouldn’t sweat the compression ratio, you are in the right ballpark. The tune up will be much more important than 0.2 of compression.

Just wanted to post an update since it’s been a while valve guides are in intake valve seats have been cut out for the hardened seats he started with a 2” stainless Manley valve with a 5/16 steam if I remember right he cut the valve down to 1.94” only problem is he hit a water jacket someone I know started there and told me about it the machinist himself has not mentioned it or showed it to me but from what the guy I know has said he’s going to patch it with some epoxy I’m not familiar with epoxy or this kind of repair but I’m assuming it is an ok fix because it will have the hardened valve seat pressed over it to take the force of combustion it only hit on one valve lucky and an intake at that exhaust has not be touched yet though

Back