All Small Six Interesting $599.00 bluetooth distributor for the Ford Small six

This relates to all small sixes

78_200_C4

Famous Member
Bluetooth connectivity to your distributor from your iOS and Android devices
• See real time data with the free app: See actual timing, RPM, and manifold pressure in real time while the car drives!
• Theft prevention – The built-in kill switch allows you to disable the ignition from your phone!
• NO mechanical adjustments through the distributor necessary
• Adjust timing for naturally aspirated, turbo or supercharged applications
• Built in rev limiter allows you to set your own rev limit
• High RPM capable – Maximum spark energy up to 10,000 RPM with no ignition box needed
• Save multiple tunes and change them on the go
• Built-in Timing Table Generator. Just enter some basic parameters and the app creates a timing table for you for easy tuning. • Includes multiple style caps
• Ignition Coil included in kit

Interesting and cool. I'd like to see some reviews on it, and a search revealed nothing. Thanks for the link.

Hard no, half my theft prevention is a stick shift!

Why does my new distributor need access to my contacts, photos, camera, and mic?:confused:
Because the CCP needs to know everything about your engine timing, comrade.

It has been out for a while.
It is the same distributor that PowerNation used on the 300 six turbocharged engine video that is posted in the Big Six forum.

Because the CCP needs to know everything about your engine timing, comrade.
I know how to use a screwdriver, vacuum gauge, and a timing light. Actually, just the screwdriver and a distributor wrench.

Maybe they will still be in business next year, maybe you can still find support in five. Maybe you won't need a monthly subscription to your distributor.

Carburetors work, points work, drum brakes work.

Last edited:
You can have a 60 year old '65 Mustang, you won't have a 60 year old 2020 Mustang, more likely to have a 120 year old '65.

Last edited:
I know how to use a screwdriver, vacuum gauge, and a timing light. Actually, just the screwdriver and a distributor wrench.

Maybe they will still be in business next year, maybe you can still find support in five. Maybe you won't need a monthly subscription to your distributor.

Carburetors work, points work, drum brakes work.
I agree. I still have a carb and drums myself. I did swap the Load-o-Matic for an HEI, however.

I am selling one of those distributors (brabd new) here in the buy sell trade forum if anyone is interested

I don't need one because my 200 already runs so good + is so much fun to drive that every time I drive it is a pleasure feast.

this is Y we have chocolate AND vanilla, no?
(privately, no 1 is lookin, eh - I like the DSII, will use the 'gm 4 pin'
if/when 'the blue strain relief' box goes...)

Back