SEMA UPDATE - hang on to your hats LOL

with all these new parts for Ford sixes i'm anxious to see how many folks will be be taking another look at the inline six,these parts are not just 'add-on' gizmos that really dont do anything,these parts will produce serious horsepower! i'm already thinking of my first victim, a Z28? how about zappin' an unsuspecting 5.0? my 64 wagon would be the perfect sleeper,part yellow paint,blue paint,splatter of primer here,a glob of dried bondo there,a 300 horse 6 banger in there lol!

I just want to say thank you for all of your hard work. When i built my last I6, clifford and junkyards where the only way to go. Now with FSPP in full swing, the next one I build will be much much nicer. Please keep up all of the good work. I hope to buy parts from you in the future.

Mike, great job. just keep everyone informed when you finalize on the products.

That show sounds like you hit a home run.

Keep up the great work. Bill

This is all excellent news. I still have a T3 turbo off of a 83 Thunderbird turbo coupe earmarked for a 200 I6 T-top coupe.

My curiosity was piqued by the listing of a turbo kit on FSPP website and now a blower kit? This just keeps getting better.

Im just hoping some of this new tech and items filters down to us Fox body Inliners.

For instance Im hoping the new 4bbl intake for the aluminum head will clear the strut towers in a Fox Body Mustang.

Would love to see a 250 I6 rear sump oilpan but I realize thats being a bit too unique.

Like this...

Fox2503vpan.jpg

Hmm. 250 Mustang Turbo with blower. Does 8's!

Mike, I just returned from SEMA and I missed your booth!! Where the heck was it? I was travelling with the posse from the company so I may have been distracted. If the guys at MSD have been convinced to build a distributor for you, I'm very impressed by your powers of persuasion. I've decided to run a system with locked-out advance next year and an MSD piece would work nicely with one of their timing controlers.

Dave Turner
IHRA V/SA Maverick

xecute®™© he he":37f3te3z said:
Like this...

Fox2503vpan.jpg

Hmm. 250 Mustang Turbo with blower. Does 8's!

Looks just like the stock oil pan off of my bronco w/ the 200 (it's so to clear the cross-member and front axle underneath).

Kirk

AzCoupe":29cf5sv2 said:
Guess thats it for now. Next year is going to be very exciting for us, with lots of new products coming online. :D

I should say so!! That is quite a list!!

I have to take my hat off to you - you sure do make a lot of effort to make these six bangers have a few options!!

did you heppen to find anyone to make a 2-barrel adaptor for us?

I still dont think that $80 or whatever clifford is charging is worth it
chaz

Does anyone have a diagram or blueprint for one of these adapters? I've been getting pretty handy with my lathe and am planning on getting a mill. I'd be interested in atleast attempting to make one.

well the cliffy billet adaptor is pretty nice....

but I think it is a moot point once the new heads start getting out there...then there will be a flood of the direct mount heads being sold off as well as the cliffy adaptors.

Mike,

Did you get a chance to take pics like you did last year at SEMA??

I want one of those MSD distros! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Later,

Doug

Doug, you hit a sore spot. :devilish:

On the fourth day there, my camera was stolen. I had a side pack on my belt and somehow they managed to unzip it and take it without me knowing. Security told me that the place is full of pick pockets and they prefer cameras and wallets. I was really pissed.

So, unfortunately, no pics.

Back