Aussie crossflow parts in the USA

Dom,

Thank you for posting the ACL site address. I will look into their catalog and see if they can help me in shipping parts to the USA.

Dave

I recieved the parts from Lees performance on Thursday. Oredered them on the Monday. Everything I ordered was there, part numbers all correct. Prices are very good.

You won't be able to buy from ACL directly.

I got a JP oil pump, Power bond Street race harmonic balancer
ACL race pistons pins rings, cam, rod and main bearings, race gasket set, welch plugs, for $740 including freight and tax.

Those ACL race pistons are beautiful. They have cast oil drain back slots with no holes in the skirt. Very strong and lighter than stockers. If you use 6MKRY 9411 pistons on an aussie 200 you get 8.3:1 compression, perfect for turbocharging on LPG (propane). They make flatops also and a very interesting short pin height piston so you can use the aussie 200 6.2 inch rod in a 250 and still have some deck. The short pistons are very light.

I got chromoly rings. My engine builder reckons he has done more than 5 taxi's running solely on LPG and had no problems with ring sealing as long as it is torque plate honed. We will see.

Back