Aussie Head

A

Anonymous

Does anybody know where I can get a Aussie 250 head for my Mustang. I want to swap out he old head for the Aussie one, and mount three carbs on that baby.

The head is available a the link above. There is two or so other poeple that can get them for you but have not seen them on here lately..

A for mounting the three carb, i think the 3 carb intakes are super rare and you may have to make up a intake, which has been done by someone. They had a link to a company in OZ that had some intakes but i read that someone contacted them and they did not have any items available that they listed.

Darin

3 carbs...Are you sure you aren't talking about an Offy-triple? In that case, you use your existing head and modify the log.

Cobra6-4.jpg

Al

deeebo":69zuu9vd said:
They had a link to a company in OZ that had some intakes but i read that someone contacted them and they did not have any items available that they listed.
Darin, That was me, and the company is Lynx. They won’t start production without an order for 20 intakes and we only had a couple of people who expressed an interest.
Nice shot of the OFFY Al.

Yeah, oddly enough, Lynx has a few intake adaptors to mount multi carbs on the old log style head, but none for the 2V head like Don and I are looking for.

Kinky6.

Back