Clint's Shed Cleanout

Clint

I've got too much crap! Anyone interested in:

302 Cleveland V8 - fully reconditioned, LPG suitable:
This was a motor I had fully reconditioned for a ZH Fairlane project - I have since sold the car and kept the motor. Fully professionally rebuilt approx three years ago, and never started, just turned 270 degrees every couple of months or so. Specs are:

ZH Fairlane 302
Bored and honed 30 thou, reground crank
New pistons and rings,bearings and seals
Heads rebuilt with hardened inserts for LPG, and all valve lash set with specs available
Mild Cam Dynamics Cam - Hydraulic with specs available, new lifters - all yet to be run in
New oil, water and fuel pumps
Zinc plated bolts used in detailed rebuild - was going for a "factory look" with a bit of flash, hence the zinc plating, blue block, black rocker covers, alloy look inlet manifold.
Currently has a flex plate on it

As I've said above, I've never run it, so it will need the cam and lifters run in on first start up and the usual "new" motor attention for the first 10 000Kms or so. My decision to advertise it is based on the fact that it has sat around for the last three years, without a use, and the fact I have other motors I'd like to "use up" first, so this needs a good home - having said that, if it doesn't sell, I'll happily keep it and use it somewhere?!?! Price is $2300 for the long motor - yes I know it "high", but I've spent more on it than that, and it's worth it to me. I can also supply it as a fully dressed motor with all pulleys, dizzy, carb, ..., for an additional cost - I'm happy to negotiate a figure if it interests you. I can also organise freight to most state capitals fairly cheaply, and am hpppy to help in freight requirements.

Also:

250 X Flow motor - complete and running, XF carby motor, can test run, exc cond
250 Pre X Flow motor - complete and running, XB Falcon motor, can test run, exc cond
250 Pre X Flow motor - long motor or semi complete, XA Falcon motor, needs head gasket, but other than that a good runner, no oil smoke: $50
250 Pre X Flow motor - long motor, has done high miles (approx 300 000miles), suit parts or rebuild (condition unknown): free if you remove

BW T5 5 Speed gearbox - with or without 250 bellhousing - exc cond
BW T5 5 Speed gearbox - with ot without 250 bellhousing - some noise, but still runs well (drove this box from Melbourne to Perth, and Perth to Cairns recently)
BW 4 Speed Gearbox - sloppy shifter but otherwise good condition, recently driven from Tamworth to Perth, with no issues

Bellhousing - 250-4sp suit hydraulic clutch, Dizzies (XE elcetronic ignition), Alternators (40-65amp), Starters, Power Steering boxes, new ball joints and polyurethane bushes, XF ute parts (wrecking whole car), XA on mechanical parts, XY Power Steering (Ram style), ..., lots more little bits and pieces too!

I can assist or organise freight for all of the above too, if you're interstate or situated in country WA too.

Also have a load of cars for sale too:

XA Factory V8 Spec Ute:

Factory Falcon 500 with 302 and C4, currently complete and running (but not licenced), however I'm keeping the driveline, dash and engine bay wiring loom (as these are actually out of another project car). I can supply non matching numbered driveline parts to make a complete car again, or will happily sell the car off in any fashion you may want it. Price wil range from $100 for a bare rolling shell to $2000 for a complete running car, dependant on what you want, and state of fitment (ie, the more time I spend on it, the more it will cost - cheapest will be to simply supply additional goodies "in the tray")

XA GS Rallye Pack Panel Van:

The car I bought cos I couldn't find what I really wanted - 6 days later, I found it, so this one is up for sale! Purchased in Victoria and then driven across home to Perth, and currently on it's way to Cairns and back with a family member, and has been set up with distance driving in mind.

250 pre crossflow, 4 speed - now converted to T5 5speed, 3.23 BW diff (now running 2.77), refaced flywheel and new "Heavy Duty" Clutch, hydraulic clutch kit style bellhousing and XF T5 5 speed gearbox (The easiest conversion I've ever done!!!). New battery, Fully reconditioned dizzy with electronic ignition, working aircon (Just installed and regassed), factory power steering, full V8 radiator with overflow tank installed behind an insect screen, which is all hidden behind the grill too. Rebuilt Carby, rebuilt fuel pump and new filter, Pacemaker headers currently running into a new single system exhaust (but can run into a twin system with these headers) and new exhaust manifold gasket. New coolant and cooling system flush, fresh service and tune including brake adjustment. New fluids through out. Also has a tow bar with removable tongue.

Yellow Fire duco (yes even though it's actually orange - those crazy 70's paint names?!!), and black interior. Lined cargo area, and storage compartment (next to fuel tank), with a top storage shelf too. GS interior and instrumentation, woodgrain steering wheel, Stereo that plays music (I'm not into wank factor here sorry guys). 15" EB Falcon 5 spoke wheels and new 205/65/15 tyres icluding spare, with wheel balance and alignment also done, new steering balljoints including Pitman and Idler arms.

Have just tarted up the panel and paint too, and the car has just passed out DOT inspection to be licenced here in WA. The car has been set up for long miles - hence the wheels, T5 5 Sp, and 2.77 diff (it returned 27 Miles to the Gallon travelling form Melbourne to Perth, with the T5, 3.23 diff and 14" 12 slots, and it currently on it's way back from a Perth-Cairns-Perth journey, where I hope to see it come close to 30 miles to the gallon - we'll see when it rocks back up?!) Looking for $7500 for anyone interested. Pics are all prior to rebuild:

PV1.jpg

PV2.jpg

PV3.jpg

and a much larger pic for those interested of the van while I drove it over with another car:

http://mattae86.perthmods.net/XA%20Pano ... %20019.jpg

XF Ute:

Originally bought for parts, I've never actually pulled anything off of it aside from the aircon compressor (for the panelvan). Has LF chassis damage, which is a shame - the rest of the body is in fantastic condition. Excellent 250 Crossflow motor, T5 5 speed, power steer, some aircon left, grey cloth trim, white duco, still running. Will seperate or sell complete for $900

ZF Factory 351 C4 T Bar 9" Fairlane:

Origanlly purchased complete, but not running, I took it home, played with it, and discovered the 351 was in good condition. Body is in extremely bad condition, but it has a Lime Glaze paint code (the only reason I have kept it for so long). Definately a project not for the faint hearted, and realsitically only worth parts value. $100-1000 dependant on what you want with it.

Yep, shipping into the USA is not that hard - hell, we've been bringing cars and parts out that way for years! A sea container, a little time, and some decent straps, and you're just about done! If you seriously want to consider it, my nearest shipping port is Fremantle Australia, and I'll happily deliver and load the car, or post smaller items.

Don't spose you wanna swap for a decent fastback Mustang?!?! Hehehehe

250 X Flow motor - complete and running, XF carby motor, can test run, exc cond .
BW T5 5 Speed gearbox - with or without 250 bellhousing - exc cond

how much for these parts ? got any pic from the engine ?

Also got a load of 7.75" BW Drum brake diffs to offload too, various ratios, if anyone's interested?!?

Back