CobraSix is in the KaStang.

CobraSix

2K+
VIP
Before:

200ka3.jpg

After:
Cobra6-7.jpg

I put it all together to make sure I still had all the parts. I measure out my drive shaft today and I actually don't have to cut it for the T-5, so I'm siked about that, just need to replaced the u-joints.

All I'm waiting for is wiring now to replace some of the dryrotted and spliced wiring from the PO.

Slade

Sweet! I have always figured I would use an air cleaner like that if I went with multiple carburation.

wow talk about a head turner great job and nice engine. you have everything to be proud of. Its Awsome 8) :D

Bootey in da house!

That's one fine piece of work. It'll fox them at car shows real good. Make sure you have fender covers to protect from drooling passers by! :beer: :rolflmao: :cool: (y) :wow:

yea looking great !!!!! always nice to see a endfinish from a project ! some people give up , and some are bizzy with it for couple years , keep on posting the nice finisht project ,s !! it will be a push up for the on,s who are almost giving up ,
keep on rolling these inliners !!!

That looks sweet, I had an opportunity this weekend to see Colorado66's triple setup with dual out header, and hear it run at a car show, man did that thing sound sweet.

One question though.. That is a fairly unique looking export brace you got going on there, any idea where it came from or if they are still available?

-ron

IIRC, those were used on all convertible cars to eliminate body twisting.

Falcon is right, Those braces are for convertibles. The convertibles (even the 6 cylinder ones) have a lot more bracing since we don't have a roof to help the car's stiffness.

Slade

Ohhhhh that's tasty Slade! 8)

By-the-way, what's your total CFM with all three carbs kicked in? 500?

-Chris

Pathetic. That looks horrible, bet it runs like crap too.

jk :LOL: Looks awsome! I bet that bad boy will haul ass now. Congrats. :D

Back