granada 250 head

A

Anonymous

but does the granada 250 head bolt on to the 200 6. If it does, is it good?

I think I read this some where... :oops: :oops:
if not, then my imaginations getting the better of me
:roll: :eek: :LOL:

8)

Is it just me or does this question come up about every other day?

Yes it bolts on and will work. Since you didnt specify what year the Granada head and Granada's came out IIRC in 1975 then it could be small or large log head. If the Granada is a 78 or later then yes it is a good head with the big valves and big log.

Howdy gagsta_585:

You didn't say what year or casting numbers the Granada head was, but it's likely no better that your '79 Fairmont head. It may be identical.

Adios, David

CZLN6":xj0y9l2h said:
Howdy gagsta_585:

You didn't say what year or casting numbers the Granada head was, but it's likely no better that your '79 Fairmont head. It may be identical.

Adios, David

sorry about I was a little... ok a bit too general

I have the 78 fairmont motor but I was wonder which kind of local head would be better, so which year of Granada head or any local head(local produce in NA) would be better?

but I think somebaody said its the same

sorry guys

Howdy BackGagsta_858:

The '70 Fairmont head is about as good as you can get in a USA head. A head with a flat-topped log may be easier to modify, but no better in stock form,

The Aussie 2V or Argentine M1 offer several improvements over the USA head- the most significant being a detachable intake manifold, and a greater selection of carb options. Go to the Aussie 6 window and check with some of the folks there.

Merry Christmas.

Adios, David

Back