Header flanges for US Crossflow owners

I'll see if I can find my CAD file. It's been over 10 years since this thread was started. Thanks!

This crazy I was just on ebay for Australia looking at headers(extractors). Before ordering I will wait see what happens with the flanges.

are you the guy i tried helping on facebook?
i offered for you to buy the header flange off ebay Australia, send it to my house here in Australia and send it over to you.
Was this you Pawpaw?

Yes it was me . I was really hoping to buy it in the USA. I was looking and can not decide what to do. I was looking at kits to make one and it seams like the kits are about as expensive as buying one made. Sorry for being sure of what I want to do.

Ok, I found my X-Flow Header flange file. So I want to know who all can seriously commit to purchasing one? They will be in the $60-ish range plus $9.99 shipping. I may require a small, non refundable deposit from those interested due to several non responders from other custom parts requested in the past that never followed through with their purchases after I had considerable investment in material and labor.

Thanks, Scott

Thank you! I'll let this go on for a week or so for others to chime in and decide.

Thanks

CNC-Dude":1nsqzeql said:
Thank you! I'll let this go on for a week or so for others to chime in and decide.

Thanks

It's been a while. Were there any other takers? I'm still interested in one.

Thanks,
Tim

Just you so far! I made a new post in the X-flow section and have had almost 600 views, but no one else commented. I'll contact my water jet guy and see what his lead time is and go ahead and see what his minimum order is as well.
Thanks

CNC-Dude":2evz1nnn said:
Just you so far! I made a new post in the X-flow section and have had almost 600 views, but no one else commented. I'll contact my water jet guy and see what his lead time is and go ahead and see what his minimum order is as well.
Thanks

I'm still interested if you decide to run a few sets of exhaust flanges.

Ok, I may have to make a sample of it out of some thin plywood to send you because I don't have a Crossflow head on hand to double check the CAD file with. One other person has made a header flange from this file but he is missing in action on here and from what he mentioned in another thread it worked out great, but I just want to double check.

I'm still interested, I'm Getting close to tearing down my engine to see what it needs.

Last edited:
Back