HELP!!!!!!!

A

Anonymous

HELP! I have a bone stock 1968 mustang coupe. I've started researching inline six performance and have read much. This is where i need help :LOL: . I want to get the most horsepower out of my engine without blowing it up. Money is not a problem. Also, if you cood tell me where to get the parts, I would greatly apreciate your help. -Thanks

8) first get a copy of the falcon performance handbook from falconperformance.sundog.net/links.asp as it has alot of good info, including parts suppliers. also check the tech section of the site for more good tech info, and check the shop link as well as fordsixparts.com
also pick up a shop manual for your car from virginia classic mustang www.va-mustang.com or auto krafters www.autokrafters.com

sn0wy15":67ib6f8h said:
I want to get the most horsepower out of my engine without blowing it up. Money is not a problem.

You can't blow it up. If its built right it probably won't ever blow up. If money is not a problem then it should end up being built right. I say after you look through this site some, learning about all the little fun mods to do then you should run some nitrous through it since you want horsepower.

The book will give you a lot of ideas...look around some of the member's websites and that will give you some ideas as well.

Slade

Back