200ci Inline 6 200 Cylinder Head Options

This applies only to 200ci
Figure out the shipping/method/carrier & cost from 23518. And send me a can of Glyptal 1201 Red Enamel 1 Qt for the 200 Built By Committee project :D

Last edited:
The Super Sniper only comes in a 4 barrel configuration and is large for a low boost, low rpm 200 six daily driver.
Besides that I'm not sure how to make a Super Sniper fit on the log intake manifold.

If it was me I would drill each intake port for fuel injectors and use a multiport fuel injection system like the Holley HP.
I would also open up the intake for a larger throttle body.

Looking at the log It would be easier to mill the top flat and make a thick aluminum plate that has the injectors and the mounting hole for a throttle body. Then drill the corresponding holes in the top of the log and bolt the plate to it.

Last edited:
Figure out the shipping/method/carrier & cost from 23518. And send me a can of Glyptal 1201 Red Enamel 1 Qt for the 200 Built By Committee project :D

Let me look around and see what the best deal I could get on shipping. Looks like im located on the opposite side of the United States šŸ˜…

The Super Sniper only comes in a 4 barrel configuration and is large for a low boost, low rpm 200 six daily driver.
Besides that I'm not sure how to make a Super Sniper fit on the log intake manifold.

If it was me I would drill each intake port for fuel injectors and use a multiport fuel injection system like the Holley HP.
I would also open up the intake for a larger throttle body.

Looking at the log It would be easier to mill the top flat and make a thick aluminum plate that has the injectors and the mounting hole for a throttle body. Then drill the corresponding holes in the top of the log and bolt the plate to it.
Looks like I have a lot more research to do before that turbo. I was hoping the sniper system had a boost option.

I see, would have to get the super sniper for boost applications. Definitely not trying to push that amount power tho haha.
I missed that one. Thankyou wme013.
Yes any manifold pressure above 1 BAR needs a map sensor above 1 BAR to cover.
The super sniper also has ignition timing control because you will want to take out 1 degree of timing for every lb of boost.

Back