More Petronix Problems

i got more info on the subject..... After a very long call with petronix we came to the conclusion that there may be a problem with my new unit as it ran fine witht the othter one till it just got old and went out... I am sending it to them for calabration and stuff to see if the unit is broken. As far as the petronix 2 issue goes the mangager i spoke with said they have in fact been hearing about alot of problems with these units on a inline 6 and those V6's and even those 4 bangers. He said they are in the process of working on the issue as they dont have any reason on why they would perform bad, as they do great on them V8s. well i lett you guys know what they say as for my bird its yet agian not running but i tink im gonna slap some points in just to go cruisin the weather is great here and alot of little car shows r still going on like the aftermath of HAN and cruisin for crist is coming up so yea.. well god bless you all and thanks for the help gettin my bird on the road...

wes

Wes, i'm very pleased protronix admitted they have problems with their II unit.I have been preaching this for months & all i get is my unit runs good. B.S. I purchased the II from virginia mustang supply & they very gracefully said send the unit back & will refund the difference toward a pertronix I unit. Since i reinstalled the I unit my engine runs to perfection.
:D william
Remember with the fuel tank in the rear trunk area, you sure don't want your engine stalling when slowing down. no one need a prestone enamma from being hit from behind. Nuff said

Back