New from KC

I look at it as 3 sz heads. I have a '69 - the "M" head good for the 2v direct mount
we have some good examples of how NOT to do it in one or 2 threads (that's pretty easy)
a small log, hex and lrg log. '77 + is lrg but 80/3 is the right 1 to source. Jegs comes in and out of AKT (or some such co) but 300$ is a bit much & not sure which log (see their 'yr application' 4 details).
I like the national junk yrds. One problem - a guy in Lakeland Fla sold me a '75 for '77 + & I could not correct the prob. He thinks he knows how to read castings & can't (wuz it AAA junk yrd?).
Looks like the new head is either a '73 or '74, so it won't have the bigger values. However, it will be milled down, so should have the 52 cc chambers. For now, I'm going with the new head, Carter YFA, and either a DUI or HEI for ignition to keep on budget and get back on the road.

I'd suggest the ford oem DSII from about '76 on (neither UI or HEI).
Many skip the fancy "DynaModule" and use the oem blue strain relief "box", 'brain' or go w/a hybrid - replace it w/the GM 4 pin. (go fast for less dot com hasa good write up).

Back