All Small Six Weber 32/36 PCV Hose Guidance

This relates to all small sixes

Slurp

Hi all, I am currently swapping my 1v carb for the Weber 32/36 2v carb (electric choke), which I purchased as a kit from Vintage Inlines. The car is a 1965 mustang with a 200ci inline 6. In order to mount this carb, the cooling plate had to be removed, which had 2 heater hoses and the pcv hose connected. I know to connect the heater hoses with an adapter, but I am left with no apparent place to plug in the pcv hose. The intake manifold is already plugged by a vacuum modulator line that runs to a C4 automatic transmission. Is there a place on the Weber carb to plug the pcv hose, or do I need to set it up elsewhere? By the way, the engine also has headers installed. I appreciate any help and advice I can get.

Hi Slurp, no place on those Weber 32 / 36 carb's for the PCV hose to hook up. You will need to find a different manifold fitting at your local auto parts or hardware store they are a NIP thread. Look for one that has two or three ports so you can hook up both the PCV hose and the vacuum modulator hoses. Another place that the PCV hose could be hooked up is if you wanted to drill and tap into the 2V to 1V adapter or plate for a NIP hose fitting, Good luck

ck the uTube

have a read through my adventure doing that =)
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=80154

I also have a thread on the linkage woes I had until I bought a bell crank from Redline.
Thank you for sharing this very valuable information! I plan on making a T connection with brass fittings off the intake manifold to connect both the vacuum modulator line and the pcv line, and then do additional tuning from there. I also plan on using this linkage kit with the existing stock linkage bar from the accelerator pedal:

Linkage Kit

Your valve cover doesn't have a PCV grommet near the back end?
It does, I was looking to reroute the other end elsewhere than the cooling plate below the carb.

Later small block six's used the small intake port below the carb with a screw in manifold for hard line to PCV, and multiple vacuum ports.

on the D8DE (Granada 250) you can see the manifold used on later six's

With a few fittings you can add multiple ports

Back