All Small Six Need a Shorty Header for 66 200 i6

This relates to all small sixes
Hi Guys - Mild performance rebuild of a 1966 200 inline six to go into my 68 Bronco. Sounds like I need a shorty header to fit. Clifford has one but are way backed up on their supply chain. The other big exhaust names don’t show one. Does anyone out there in FordSix land know of another source? Thanks in advance for any reply.

most of us hit up a guy who caters to these engines. Support him - he orders/sells more of 'our stuff'.
Info:
AND
We found 'speed daddy" on flee-bay as similar (exact?) but I don't C them right now.

For me? bronks need 'long tube' for tq...headman stopped. Oz is in but way up in price~
W E L C O M E !!!
stick around, these guys got it down~

a wk'n a few days?
Any progress?
Going w/long tube or shorties, find any?

most of us hit up a guy who caters to these engines. Support him - he orders/sells more of 'our stuff'.
Info:
AND
We found 'speed daddy" on flee-bay as similar (exact?) but I don't C them right now.

For me? bronks need 'long tube' for tq...headman stopped. Oz is in but way up in price~
W E L C O M E !!!
stick around, these guys got it down~
sadly Vintage inlines is showing that Header as 'out of stock' so I hope JMan47 finds what they need. although the price is quite a bit lower than some other headers I have seen for the Buzzin-half-dozen 200

"...Vintage inlines is showing that Header as 'out of stock'..."
they'll B right back. At least that's how it works for me. I find that note,
by the time I get back the items are in again. If I go a 2nd time & C it again?
I use the on-site e-mail to ask Matt wassss s'up. He's a straight shooter, member
here too. He's thrown in a great gasket too.
I still say for tq the long tubes go w/an off roader like a bronk. C bub's link. The model
w/typo is a big pic. It is a shorty. Above it is a string of 6 pic, U can swipe right to C more.
Ck the 1st, 4th'n 6th to C 'long tube' headers (it may list them as so). Justa thought, I see U
request ideas bout shorties~

Last edited:
Back