250 xflow into XA Falcon?

Update - ZL Steering Column mounted - about 2 hours work including remove from donor car...
DCP_5778.jpg

Please say you're going to get all that trim to a nice, uniform, classic ZC-ZD colour! That dark red always looks nice.

addo":1rfc89bk said:
Please say you're going to get all that trim to a nice, uniform, classic ZC-ZD colour! That dark red always looks nice.
Matt black probably - the correct colour for a dash - and black carpet on top

Probably keep the bone colour for the wheel - might get less hot when parked...

lookin good!!!

I finaly had time to play with my project, I seem to have the wiring figured out.
Computer did a test run, havnt turned her over yet, need a fresh battery and to set up the fuel lines.

Right, now some questions.
The wires from the auto box shouldnt be needed should they? (I know some are just for the electronic speedo, and some seem to go to the cruise computer).
And what about hookin the kickdown cable onto the clutch pedal, reckon it would be ok?

And for the fuel lines.
What about hookin up a low volume pump to the main fuel line, feeding into a small tank up front (so only one line from main tank) then having the regular pump draw from the small tank and the return line going to that.
Would that work?

IT LIVES!!!!! :eek:

Honestly, I didnt need any help at all, it was an absolute piece of piss!
Two power wires for the ECU relay and fuel pump relay, one wire for the ignition to turn the computer on. And an earth.

Back