crossflow EFI to a 200 78 head !

A

Anonymous

i,m almost ready. did shaved the 78 head and with a new techniek i did ad a adapter plate onto the head [ explosieve ] ore explode.
pict1791.jpg

here is an example i did do , aluminium to steel 32 . no welding ore anything ,with an explosie the parts come together and you may try to hack it of ore cut of , this is unbelieveble how they are stikking together !!

the 3 piece EFI crossflow intake is verry handy , did make new alu tube,s to connect to the adapter plate , and make some special oval log in the adapterplate for giving the injectors some clearance. so the head is ready with an EFI crossflow intake now onto it !! it just clear the valve cover , and i wil needing new headers , because i got now a differend angle when shaving the head .but that is no problem , main problem is now :

i,m needing a computer to run the EFI stuf !!!!!!!!!!!
after a misunderstanding and paypal troubles i missed a nice deal with a M/S comp.
after all this work i did do , and got it almost ready i cant run it , because i,m missing a computer .
some one got an idee ? i now i could buy me a M/S but i wil needing a complete 1 , not 1 for assemble .

pic ? yea i now , as soon as i got it all nice finisht and paint i wil make pic !

Harrie I rember I saw that on the Discovery channel, they "bond" different materials by means of an explosive! IMPRESSIVE to say the least....YOU ARE DA MAN HARRIE!!!!! As soon as you get pics, please post them....
As far as having problems with PayPal, I know I've been there before.... :roll:

Alex

Back