NEW Billet Parts

Very pretty, but there is no 3/8" pipe outlet for a sender that comes with many of the outlets???? Outlaw

littlest outlaw":3dzbt2ar said:
Very pretty, but there is no 3/8" pipe outlet for a sender that comes with many of the outlets???? Outlaw
Our second batch will have a hole in the top, like the stock ones.
GOODOLEBOY84":3dzbt2ar said:
how much for the double groove pulley, and who do i pay for one?
We aren't sure on the price yet, but once they are ready you can purchase them on our website. www.ClassicInlines.com

The first batch of pulleys is done, so I took half of them over to the anodizer today, and the rest over to the polisher. I should get the anodized pulleys back sometime next week, and the polished ones the week after. The anodized pulleys will be $55 bucks, the polished ones $65. We're going to run another batch of T-stat housings next week, then start on the timing chain covers the following week, providing I have enough money. ;)

billetWP1.jpg

mike, can you put one of those pulleys to the side for me? i definitely want one for when my other parts get shipped.

-daryl

mavereq":irqf2e67 said:
mike, can you put one of those pulleys to the side for me? i definitely want one for when my other parts get shipped.-daryl

Which finish? Blue or red anodized, black hardcoat anodized, or polished?

I had some of the adaptors anodized, so I thought I show you guys how they look.

Small log - Big log - Conversion
billetAslog6.jpg
billetAbiglog3.jpg
billetAcon3.jpg

I'll be picking up the phenolic material tommorow so we can start on the spacers.
We plan to make spacers for both 1V's, plus a custom spacer for our 2V adaptors,
which will help prevent heat soak and smooth out the air flow.
adaptorspacer.jpg

these parts are looking great!!! I cant wait to get my block back from the machine shop so i can start putting these cool new parts on! i want to see the 250 timing covers :LOL:

AzCoupe":3dkp2lyb said:

I'll be picking up the phenolic material tommorow so we can start on the spacers.
We plan to make spacers for both 1V's, plus a custom spacer for our 2V adaptors,
which will help prevent heat soak and smooth out the air flow.
adaptorspacer.jpg

So the black part in the above illustration is a cross sectional view of what you want to make with the phenolic? And that means it has a portion that actually slips down into the oblong, vertical-sided "well" of the aluminum adapter and provides the desired smooth, funnel-shaped transition from the two barrel carb to the log manifold's 1 barrel carb mount opening? And it also apparently conceals the screws that hold the aluminum adapter to the intake log so they don't muck up the flow, too, right?

That's pretty darn slick, Mike. You might want to look into patenting that idea if possible. Just a thought.

8)

Naturally I'll be running a 2 groove balancer so do I need the short water pump or the long one to line up with your billet water pump pulley?

These are for the short neck water pumps, but we'll be making some for the long necks as well. However I need a pulley I can take some measurements off of. Anyone got one laying around that I could borrow or buy?

We now have T-stats WITH or WITHOUT the 3/8" hole for temp senders. The pics below are with the natural finish, as we still need to get them polished and/or anodized.

WITH
billetTstatH3.jpg

billetTstatH2.jpg

billetTstatH4.jpg

WITHOUT
billetTstat.jpg

billetTstat2.jpg

i'm not at home so i can't check, but does anyone know if the early broncos came with the short or long neck water pumps?

mavereq":18znzho2 said:
i'm not at home so i can't check, but does anyone know if the early broncos came with the short or long neck water pumps?
Mine is a short neck, non AC, but after all these years I'd check it.

Mike,
switching over to a single groove balancer double groove left me about a 1/4" clearance between the fan blade and pulley. Are you going to make a water pump pully for us running the single groove balancer?

Billet Tstat housing & pulley arrived yesterday. They look awesome!!! :p
I can't wait to get these parts along with that new head you sold us on the car. We're just about finished rebuilding the front end after the accident, then I can get back to installing your parts.

http://www.robaldo.com/ProjectLazzarus

Thanks Mike!

I was looking at my 200 cid motor the other day for the t-stat housing , my OEM housing is very close to the water pump pulley. I have not measured it , but it is very close

are the billet t-stat pieces taller - thicker than the OEM units?

Back